Rowlett Fire Corps Program
The Rowlett Fire Corps program formed in early 2002 to provide rehab and support services for Rowlett Fire Rescue and Police Departments. Fire Corps maintains a membership roster of 30 to 36 persons. Members participate on rotating teams of 8 to 10 members who respond within 30 minutes when activated to large or extended emergency incidents. The program serves Rowlett and nearby cities and provides 24/7 volunteer coverage.
The program has responded to over 150 incidents in over 15 years of operation, contributing thousands of community service hours.
- Must complete a positive background check.
- Must reside or work in the City of Rowlett or an affiliated community. (Program’s leadership or City of Rowlett Office of Emergency Management may waive this provision.)
- Must have no felony convictions.
- Must be at least 18 years of age for full membership. Junior memberships are at the discretion of each affiliated program.
- Must have a valid government issued photo id.
- Must have an interest in the RCCC and Fire Corps mission.
- Must agree to abide by the provisions of the Bylaws and other operational orders of RCCC and Affiliated Programs.
For more information, contact Fire Corps leadership at email@example.com