...the Flood Warning Is Cancelled For The Following Areas In Texas... Cowleech Fork Sabine River At Greenville Affecting Hunt County South Fork Sabine River Near Quinlan Affecting Hunt And Rockwall Counties Denton Creek Near Justin Affecting Denton County Trinity River At Dallas Affecting Dallas County ...Read More.
Effective: December 14, 2018 at 9:22amExpires: December 14, 2018 at 9:21pmTarget Area: Dallas
Rowlett Fire Corps Program
The Rowlett Fire Corps program formed in early 2002 to provide rehab and support services for Rowlett Fire Rescue and Police Departments. Fire Corps maintains a membership roster of 30 to 36 persons. Members participate on rotating teams of 8 to 10 members who respond within 30 minutes when activated to large or extended emergency incidents. The program serves Rowlett and nearby cities and provides 24/7 volunteer coverage.
The program has responded to over 150 incidents in over 15 years of operation, contributing thousands of community service hours.
- Must complete a positive background check.
- Must reside or work in the City of Rowlett or an affiliated community. (Program’s leadership or City of Rowlett Office of Emergency Management may waive this provision.)
- Must have no felony convictions.
- Must be at least 18 years of age for full membership. Junior memberships are at the discretion of each affiliated program.
- Must have a valid government issued photo id.
- Must have an interest in the RCCC and Fire Corps mission.
- Must agree to abide by the provisions of the Bylaws and other operational orders of RCCC and Affiliated Programs.
For more information, contact Fire Corps leadership at email@example.com